Are you looking for a golden opportunity in the music industry? If you're a soloist, duet or even a band you qualify for our halftime contest. If you're a performer, chances are Island Idol presented by Cavendish Beach Music Festival is just for you.
Starting in February, two acts will perform in front of thousands for their votes. Each person in Eastlink Centre gets a vote and after the game the winner is announced. The winner advances and the loser goes home, and this is where the round-robin begins. Ultimately, the winner must perform and be victorious five times throughout the competition to be crowned.
The winner will get to perform at Cavendish Beach Music Festival and will receive two Storm season tickets for the following season.
- The contest is open to everyone and there is no age restrictions for entry
- All performers must provide own music equipment during their set
- Must be able to attend selected game or be subject to disqualification
- If you qualify to perform at a game you will be contacted at least 48 hours prior
- All performers receive free admission to the game and one complimentary courtside ticket
- A link for a video with you or your group performing
- Your name, age, and hometown
- A quick description of yourself and why you think you're qualified to be our Island Idol